- 1. Select raw wood core material and use beech wood and lotus core material as blocks. The texture is dense, hard, anti-fall, not easy to break, and the feel is delicate.
- 2. Reliable water-based paint, we insist on using more expensive water-based paint, safe
- 3. Strictly control the process and polish manually. Each block needs to be polished by mechanical manual repeating procedures. Both retain the original luster of the wood grain, with smooth edges and corners without burrs
- 4. From simple grasp to cognitive colors, shapes, letters, numbers, witness the happy growth of babies
- 5. The selected building block is closer to nature, “natural color” allows the baby to correctly data_1entify / distinguish the color