- by entering your model number.
- 1-1/2″ thick x 8″ wide x 9′-6″ long solid rubber 2200 tensile. Punched with 1″ x 3″ slots pattern. 3″-12″-12″ spacing
- Long Lasting: Our rubber snowplow edges are made of a tough, resilient rubber compound that shows very little wear after many hours of use. They can outlast steel edges many times. No Gouging: Rubber edges easily adjust to irregular road surfaces & pavement markers-without gouging. Rubber edges save you costly repairs to submerged lighting and surfaces such as cobblestone and brick.
- Fast, Clean, Quiet Snow Removal: Our edges have a “squeegee action” to clean faster, better & much quieter than steel cutting edges.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Since our rubber snowplow edges need fewer replacements than steel edges, fewer man-hours & less down time means lower costs. Rubber edges also absorb damaging shock that would be transmitted to the plow, truck, and driver with a steel edge.
- Less Damaging: Rubber cutting edges are less likely to rip out or damage submerged lighting. Less likely to damage road surfaces like concrete, asphalt, brick, and cobblestone.
This fits your .